- Are you writing what you think readers should see rather than what they want to see?
- Are you finding it harder to write compelling business literature than you thought?
- Do you wish you could reach your prospects with your words?
Then this Best Business Writing workshop is for you!
We find with this workshop, it’s best to come into your business (or hold it at a mutually convenient place). We can hold it for any number of people, and are happy if you want to join up with another business.
- Want to come to two or more of our workshops? We offer discounts if they are booked at the same time
- Have more than one from the same business? We offer discounts for additional people
- Contact email@example.com for a quote
Fear not, effective business writing is a skill that’s easily learned at this workshop!
News/press releases – and how to do online ones as well as traditional releases
Web writing – very, very important, and getting more so
Letter writing – showing you how to get recipients to read rather than bin (er, ‘file’) your letter
Business literature – how to get people calling you and not yawning over what you’ve written
Emails – different emails for different occasions, and how to get yours opened in the first place
Memos – small, but tricky – and easy when you know how
Phone messages – yes, this does come under BBW, and it can make a huge difference to your bottom line
Reports – we look at how to do reports you make for within your business, and how to use different ones to pull in enquiries and build a list of prospects
Editing – identifying errors, and looking for consistency
Plain English – and keywords, grammar and syntax appropriate for each situation
You can either do exercises this on a laptop or on paper – whatever you are most comfortable with.