“Discover How Writing a Book Will Position You to Dominate Your Market…and Find Out How to Write it Yourself!”
LIMITED PLACES – BOOK NOW! Click on this link for a PDF of the details.
Call us on 01284 753 912 or 07766 011 391
Or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Cinnamon Edge and The Bury St Edmunds Chamber of Commerce Proudly Present:
Discover How Writing a Book Will Position You to Dominate Your Market — and Find Out How to Write it YOURSELF in Less than One month…Even if You Think You Have no Writing Talent!
Yes, you read that right! Come along and let us prove it to you.
Jacqui Carrel, author of several books and manuals, will be presenting her tried and tested techniques for rolling out a book in short time.
As with our last workshop, all proceeds will go to the Hospice.
Q: I can’t come myself, but I do know someone who may be interested. Can I pass it on to them?
A: Please do! This is open to anyone, and attendees don’t need to be Chamber members (though they are welcome to join, of course).
Q: Why should I write a book?
A: It will make you a little money, yes. The main thing is, you will gain credence, authority and kudos – and get one over your bookless competitors!
Q: Is this technique for business people only?
A: No, it applies to novels, PhD writing and so on. This workshop will, however, be geared more towards business people, though anyone is welcome to attend.
Q: Can I truly write a book in a month?
A: Yes – two weeks if you put your mind to it! Really, it depends on time you have – but be assured it does NOT need to take years to write a book.
Q: What about publishing it? Isn’t it difficult or expensive?
A: No – we can show you how to get a publisher or whihc best self publishing route to go down.
Q: Four hours – is that enough to learn it all in?
A: A weekend workshop would get out with a good outline in hand, but the four hours will give you what you need to get going. We’ll give you notes to take away with you.
Q: How much?
A: £50 minimum, with all going to the Hospice. Paying through http://www.justgiving.com/50quidchallenge means your donation will be Gift Aided
- Wednesday morning, 18 August 2010
- Registration at 9.am, and running from at 9.30 to 12.30pm
- Towergate are very kindly waiving their room hire fee for these events, meaning every pound you donate goes to the Hospice.
- At Towergate’s offices : Blenheim House, Newmarket Rd, Bury St Edmunds, IP33 3SB
- Here’s the Google map: http://tinyurl.com/ChallengeWorkshop
- There is ample of free parking, but places at the workshop are strictly limited!
Donations: We’re asking you to donate something for the workshop. Suggested minimum £50. ALL the money will go to The Hospice.
- Give us cash or cheque when you arrive
- Donate through Just Giving (secure server and you can claim Gift Aid; monies go straight into the Hospice account)
- Or donate through PayPal (secure server; button just below)